Monday, June 18, 2007

Emily the Lizard Queen

So it would seem that my wonderful 16 month old daughter has taken a liking to Lizards. On Sunday at her Cousin's birthday party, we were introduced to Jen Deith of Zoo-To-You.


Jen brought out a whole bunch of wonderful animals and put on a fantastic show for all the kids. From what I now undertand, Party-bookers are allowed to choose from Jen's long list of animals to be included. This tailors the party to your interests.

With our particular party's selection of Lizards, Furry critters and random shaved Guinea Pigs, I was very impressed to see that Emily, my daughter, took particular liking to "Buckley" the Bearded Dragon, and "Crush" the Corn Snake.


I will always nourture and encourage my daughter to try new things. Watching her get up close and personal with these animals which the other children were shying away from due to "Grossness" gives me a sense of accomplishment and extreme pride. Through her youth, she teaches me every day about acceptance and simplicity.

1 comment:

Niss Feiner said...

Congrats on your new blog! Emily is looking adorable!