Tuesday, June 19, 2007



Do you ever get the feeling that politicians just aren't getting it right when it comes to keeping the Earth clean?

I love my Earth. I know it's the only one that I have in this life. I do my part to better the Earth, not only to prevent the destruction of it.

We have landfills and garbage incinerators being raised to address the concerns of MORE garbage. Why don't we think of new and alternative ways of curtailing the amount of garbage that we produce?

I recently spent some time at the Windfall Ecology Festival in Newmarket where I spoke with some representatives of the Green Party of Canada. I was very impressed at their dedication to putting a cramp on the need for Canadians to produce garbage in the first place.

Now go pick up some garbage and hug a tree!

No comments: